Data Analyst Staff (DAS-QW) [Bandung]
- Doing data selection, preparation and data analysis using different data mining method.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purpose.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Keep pace with analytics, technology and marketing industry trends.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Information System, IT, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- At least min. 1 year(s) of working experience in Data Analyst is required for this position
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise, regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyze datasets
- Learn database, SQL, data visualization, customer insight
- Good Skill and knowledge of using statistical analysis methods such as clustering, regression and classification
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Willing to placement at Bandung
The buttons below are impossible to resist...
Look at Me!